Sunday, June 3, 2012

Golden Gate's 75th





These are photos from Jerry Downs from last weekend's Golden Gate extravaganza.(Go to http://www.jerrydownsphoto.com/#home.) I missed it -  I was having too much family drama at the time, which culminated in my car being broken into and purse stolen. Oh well. the grace of age is that we roll through things so much more easily.  . . .  I've been reading so much about this portal opening from the Big Solar Eclipse May 20 through the transiting of Venus in June.  I am observing a lot of chaos in my own life. Hmmmm.

I always thought it impossible to capture that ephemeral moment of fireworks exploding, but this might be it. This photographer, who lives in Larkspur and also spent 30 years in Boulder, has an incredible free book online, Aptly titled "The Present" with great happy insights of life.  Look it over. It has made my Sunday so much happier.


Golden Gate 75th

No comments:

Post a Comment